The Blogger Recognition Award
First, I would love to give a huge shout out to Julia from Organizing Motherhood for nominating me! She is a local LA mama, blogger and career woman. She has an amazing blog where she she has great resources for mamas from everything from 5 Surprising Inexpensive Party Necessities, 5 Must Have Products That Make Pregnancy More Comfortable and she has a whole SERIES of how to explain each holiday to your toddler which has been super helpful! Check her out!
What is the Blogger Recognition Award?
It is an award that is given to bloggers by fellow bloggers that appreciate all the hard work and effort that you put into your blog! We all know how hard it is and it is a good way that we can support each other. It is also a great way of networking by finding new blogs and also finding new readers for your blog!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Give a brief story of how you started your blog.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know that you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How I Started My Blog
For many years I secretly wanted to have a blog but I was always too scared to start and would make up SOOO many excuses why I couldn’t. After having my daughter, my perspective on life changed and I found new confidence to follow what my heart was telling me to do for all of those years. I have found blogging to be an amazing creative outlet and enjoy helping others on their quest to find more natural / non-toxic products. I honestly wish I would have started sooner!
My 2 Pieces of Advice
- “Done is better than perfect.” I love this saying as it also translates into our everyday lives. Yes, we strive to always do the best we can, but nothing can ever be PERFECT amiright?! I am a learn by doing kinda gal and truly believe there will always be something you can learn from each and every project.
- “It’s about the journey not the destination.” When I started blogging I thought write a post a week and that’s it. Yes, but I had no idea what it all entailed! It has been such an adventure in finding out how to do all of the techy stuff, taking photos, social media startegy and learning how to gain more traffic to my blog. It is a lot to take in, but it has been so much fun learning!
Now here is my list of incredible mamas whom I respect and appreciate all the hard work that it takes to run a blog!
- Morgan: Mom Monster Blog
- Laura: Mom Envy
- Shay: Three Gals and A Guy
- Rachel: Shut The Front Dorr
- Caitlin: Rogers Pray of 5
- Kandice: A Cotton Kandi Life
- Kelsea: Kelsea Joann Photography
- Becca: Yes Way Family Vacay
- Amanda: Life With Grace
- Sirri: Super Sirrious Mom
- Debbie: Merci Debbie
- Erin: Mama Bear Bliss
- Abby: Abby Fereday
- Mindi: Mindi Palm
- Katia: Mumsy & Bub
Your blogs are beautiful Mamas!
Please post the link to your post in the comments once you finish them! I would love to read how you started your blogs & your advice!